Monday, October 22, 2012

An Example Of Why I Am Not A Republican

The following picture is from a member of the Romney Clan.  And I hope that whoever thinks that this is appropriate burns in hell for using our Ambassador's death in a politically crass usage such as this:

Ronna Romney, I hope that you never have to bury someone close to you because they are murdered.  This is because you might decide that you need more blood and use their death for political purposes or you just decide that you like the taste of it, sort of like Dracula.  I have both middle fingers up to the Republican Party for shit like this!

4 comments:

Zebster said...

It is amazing how the thirst for power clouds judgment. If Romney had been Prez when this happened, all the Retards would have a totally different view.
Then there's the issue (started to write a blog post about it and haven't finished it -- I'm getting sick of all this) where Mitt embellished his "relationship" with one of the Seals who killed Bin Laden, who now himself is dead. Shameless.

Anonymous said...

I've said before that Romney will say anything to win an election. I had no idea that extended to his clan too.

Reggie said...

That's rather disturbing.

DC Homer said...

OMG!! This is ridiculous. America deserves a choice in candidates and parties and philosophies, but this kind of crap must go! I hope I never see his name again!