Wednesday, May 2, 2012

But They’re Just Like Us, Right?

Do you have $990? I don’t need it but if I want to keep up with middle class people like Ann & Mitt Romney I need to buy a $990 Reed Krakoff Audubon silk t-shirt or it’s equivalent.

I don’t care if the t-shirt was donated to the Romney campaign or if Ann actually bought it. I find it insulting when a candidate tries to identify with the middle class and then wears a t-shirt that costs almost as much as my rent.

But don’t blame the Romneys for their latest faux pas. They’re just middle class people like us, right? [/sarcasm]

3 comments:

Zebster said...

They're so out of touch, they have no idea how out of touch they really are.

Brent said...

Yep. Middle class buys a shirt that is more than my house payment and insurance combined.

Anonymous said...

It's fugly too!