Thursday, May 31, 2012

He Said It

"The Democratic Party promises groups of people everything, They want the Hispanic vote, they want Hispanics to be dependent on government, just like they got African Americans dependent on government. That's their game." – Rep. Joe Walsh (R-IL), during a recent speech in Schaumberg, IL.

I don’t want either Democrats or Republicans to make me dependent on government. I want them to create jobs, and not just the entry-level paying ones that continue to create a deeper chasm between the haves and have nots. I want them to help create ones that pay more so we once again have a thriving middle class.

And what about Joe Walsh’s kids? Since he still hasn’t paid his child support, how are his kids getting by?

1 comment:

Zebster said...

I reserve the term for only those who truly deserve it. That guy is a shitstain.